Roger H. Williams
Roger H. Williams (retired)
Roger Williams was born in Queens, New York. Roger received his undergraduate degree from Hobart College, Geneva, New York (B.A. 1976) and Case western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio (J.D. 1979). Roger founded the firm in 1993 and focuses his practice on Insurance Defense Law; Premises Defense; Negligence Litigation; Personal Injury Litigation; and general Commercial Litigation.
Since October of 1990, Roger has been recognized by Martindale Hubbell with an AV Rating, recognizing hat he provides a “preeminent” level of skill and integrity in his representation of clients. In addition, Roger was recognized in 2009 as an Ohio Super Lawyer and has continued to be so recognized each year. Only 5% of the attorneys in the state are named in “Super Lawyers”.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense Law
- Negligence Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Premises Liability Defense
- General Commercial Litigation
- Ohio Bar, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals Circuit, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio 2005
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio,
- 1979 J.D. Hobart College, Geneva, New York, 1976 B.A.